Adolescent Residential Services
Adolescent treatment integrates a traditional 12-step model of treatment with evidence-based treatment programs and an outdoor program to provide adolescents an holistic approach toward recovery. QHI incorporates comprehensive assessments, and individual, group and family counseling sessions. We also utilize SAMSHA’s series of Anger Management, the Change Company’s Interactive Journals and the Matrix Model for Adolescents.
We perform a urinalysis on each client upon arrival to our facility. If a juvenile client tests positive for alcohol, benzodiazepines, or opiates, we will not be able to admit them.
Items Needed for Adolescent Residential Treatment
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Shot Record
- AR Kids' Card, Other Insurance Card, or the Number
- Guardianship Paperwork (if they are adopted or if someone else besides Mom/Dad has custody)
- Physical (Dated within the last 60 days)
- Proof of Income for Parents/Guardians (taxes, check stubs, or Workforce Center
Copies of the above items are acceptable and all items are required in order for intake to be completed at the scheduled time.
All items must be alcohol-free.
- Bedding for a Twin-Size Bed (Pillow, Sheets, Blanket)
- Towels and Washcloths (3 - 4)
- Clothing for 6 - 7 Days
- Tennis Shoes for Physical Activities
- Personal Hygiene Items Such as Soap, Shampoo, Razor, Deodorant, Toothbrush and Paste, etc.
- Hair Products Such as Dryer, Straightener, Non-Aerosol Hairspray, Hair Gel, Brush, Comb, etc.
- Pencils, Paper, Envelopes and Stamps
- List of Phone Numbers and Addresses You Might Need