Adult Residential Services
Residential treatment stays depend on the needs of the client with an average day including six hours of structured group and individual counseling sessions, utilizing evidence based curriculum and practices. These sessions also stress the disease process of addiction, as well as positive, productive solutions for life's problems.
Clients participate in supervised recreational therapy, physical fitness, and attend lectures on various pertinent and relevant topics from a variety of guest speakers including DHS, Henderson State University, The Center for Healing Hearts and Spirits and others.
Items Needed for Residential Treatment
- Driver's License/ID
- Social Security Card
- Insurance Card
- Proof of Income
- Name, Address, Phone, and Fax Numbers for Probation/Parole Officer
- Name, Address, Phone, Fax Numbers, and Prescriptions from Doctor
- Seven (7) Pairs of Each: Socks, Underwear, Pants/Shorts/Skirts, Shirts (No Sleeveless Shirts)
- Two (2) Bath Towels and Two (2) Face Towels
- One of Each: Pillow, Pillow Case, Twin Sheets, Twin Comforter, Pajamas
- One of Each: Casual Shoes, Shower Shoes, Tennis Shoes
- Personal Items Including: Body Wash/Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hair Brush/Comb, Hair Dryer, Curling/Straight Iron
- TOBACCO Clients are allowed to smoke cigarettes. All cigarettes must be pre-rolled and in a box. No "Roll Your Own" tobacco will be allowed. No smokeless tobacco will be allowed. No lighters or matches will be allowed. Staff will provide lighters at designated smoke break times.
- LAUNDRY Clients may bring money for coin operated laundry. Laundry machine cost is $1.50/wash, $1.25/dry. Laundry machine ONLY accepts quarters, so please make sure to bring enough for your stay. You may bring your own laundry detergent, but it must be small enough to fit in your locker. We do sell laundry detergent (5 pods for $0.75) and dryer sheets (5 sheets for $0.25).
- VENDING Clients may bring money for vending machines.
- No cell phones.
- No over the counter medicines.
- No outside food/candy/snacks or drinks.
- Anything other than what is on this list will be disposed of by staff.