About the Transition

With Quapaw House’s recent acquisition of Preferred Family Healthcare, we understand that PFH clients will have several questions about access to services and providers.

Below is information that should assist you with the transition. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact Quapaw House.

For more information, send us an email at services@quapawhouseinc.org.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I obtain my medical records once this has closed?

Please submit a completed copy of the Preferred Family Healthcare Release of Information Authorization. The document should be completed, signed and mailed to 25 Gap Rd, Batesville AR 72503.

Once we have your written consent, we will forward your medical records to your new provider.

What providers are available in my area?

We understand transitions can be difficult and are working to make this as easy as possible. For your convenience, we have compiled a list of providers (available at your local clinic), several of which are within a 50-mile radius of your current clinic location. For more information, please visit pfh.org/arkansas-transition.

Where is my therapist now working?

Please contact your local clinic/therapist regarding anticipated next steps and new locations/providers.

What do I do about my medications?

Your physician is available to write prescriptions until the date of closure. After that point, you should refer to your new provider to obtain medications.

What do I do if I’m in crisis?

If this is an emergency, please call the community mental health center crisis number in your region, go to the local emergency room, or 911. We can provide you with a map of local community mental health providers and their crisis numbers.

Managed Healthcare Referrals


Blue Cross Blue Shield



Municipal Health



Useful Documents

PFH Authorization to Release Information Form

DHS - Licensed Substance Abuse Providers

DHS - PASSE Regional Field Staff