Welcome to Promises at Quapaw House, Inc.
Quapaw House, Inc. is Arkansas' only facility that treats the entire addiction experience - from medical detoxification and in-patient treatment to transitional living and out-patient counseling. Located in scenic Hot Springs National Park, clients enjoy a tranquil setting as they embark on a path to recovery and wellness.
Get help today by calling (501) 617-0390
The goal of the Medical Detox & Observation Unit is to help our clients safely withdraw from drugs and/or alcohol.
Clients are closely monitored 24 hours a day for three days. Vital signs are taken every two hours and clients are offered food and fluids throughout the detox process.
Adult residential services at Quapaw House Inc., takes place in a serene and isolated facility. Some of the services offered through this program are:
- 24-hour monitoring by staff and camera surveillance; evidence based curriculum & methods
- counseling for life-skills, coping, parenting and relapse prevention
- HIV/STI education & testing
- post-residential wellness programs
Quapaw House, Inc. understands that there is no "cure" for addiction. Successful recovery is a life-long process. The counseling programs at Quapaw House Inc., are evidence-based methods designed to develop life skills, coping strategies, and relapse prevention techniques. Clients can choose from group, individual, and family counseling.
Anger Management classes are also available.
Items You'll Need to Pack
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Insurance Card (even if you are not using insurance to pay for your treatment)
- Probation/Parole Officer Contact Information
- Food Stamp Card
- All Medications Currently Prescribed and Taking
- Shower Sandals
- Personal Hygiene Products
- Hair Products
- Facial Care
- Paper, Envelopes, Pencils, Stamps
- List of Phone Numbers and Addresses
- Tobacco Product of Choice
- Snacks and Bottled Drinks
- Only Reading Materials of Client's Faith and/or Recovery (Sobriety) Books
Items You Cannot Bring
Electronic Devices Including: Cell Phones, Laptops, iPad or iPod
Nail Polish or Nail Polish Remover
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Hair Color or Dye
- Bladed Items Such As Scissors or Pocket Knives
- Perfume and/or Cologne
- Expensive, Valuable, or Sentimental Items (Including Jewelry)
- Unapproved Medications
All Items are to be free of alcohol!
For more information about our Promises Program, please complete this form and a Quapaw House, Inc. representative will contact you as soon as possible.
For immediate assistance call (501) 617-0390.