Specialized Women's Services
This is a treatment and wellness program for pregnant or parenting women. The program assists mothers in becoming loving, effective parents as well as self-confident women in recovery. This program is unique in that children enter the residential setting with their mothers who are receiving treatment. The mothers and their children also benefit from assistance with childcare services including help with the child’s school work and education.
Items to Bring Upon Admission
1. Bring about seven (7) days of clothing for self and about ten (10) days for children. Bring pants or dresses. Shorts must be knee length.
2. Bring a one-piece bathing suit, no French cut. (Summer)
3. Bring personal items such as shampoo, hairdryer, deodorant, toothbrush, etc. (All alcohol free.)
4. Bring linens including towels, washcloths, sheets, comforter, blankets and bedding.
5. If you have religious reading materials or recovery literature such as AA or NA books you may bring them. However, DO NOT bring any other reading materials.
6. Bring Medicaid cards, insurance cards, Social Security cards, food stamp cards, proof of income, and birth certificates for you and your child(ren).
7. If you are bringing your child(ren), you must bring current shot records.
8. if your child(ren) is/are on formula, bring plenty of formula and WIC vouchers. If your child wears diapers, bring plenty of them as well.
9. If you are on prescription medications, bring the necessary amount to last through treatment stay. Also bring verification of prescription.
10. Bring photo identification.
11. Extra change for vending machine.
12. Quapaw House Specialized Women's Services is a NON-SMOKING campus.
ABC ENROLLMENT MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
1. Current Physical
3. Birth Certificate
4. Social Security Card
5. AR Kids 1st Card
6. Proof of Income